Home   > Whole of Government   > Oman Government   > Entities List   > Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Water Resources   > Request house plants through financial support

Request house plants through financial support

Accessibility Icons


This service is provided to farmers requesting to establish House Plants in their farms.

Request house plants through financial support

Who can request this service

Citizen farmers.

Steps to follow to request the service

A. Process Steps:
  1. Submit application form to Agricultural Development Centre.

B. List all forms/applications that need to be completed to apply for the service:
  • Request letter.
  • Valid identification card.
  • Valid agricultural tenure card.

Special conditions if any applicable

Valid agricultural tenure card.

How long will it take

Based on priority and financial allocation availability.

Fee to be paid

Description Fee to be paid Places of Payment

Service Provider

Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries

Service Locations

Operating Hours
Agricultural Development Centre
Sat - Wed
7.30 AM - 2.30 PM