Muscat Securities Market
Muscat Securities Market (MSM) was established as a public institution with legal entity based in Muscat. It seeks to encourage saving, disseminating investment awareness and protect investors. It also endeavors to create the climate conducive for the mutual interest of investors and the national economy.
MSM allows trading in public joint stock companies, government bonds, corporate bonds, investment funds as well as financial instruments approved by MSM.
Moving Ahead with times toward efficiency.
Providing an efficient environment that attracts investment.
- Developing methods and measures related to dealing in securities ensuring sound transactions and the protection of market participants.
- Raising investment awareness by interacting with market participants, educational and economic institutions for the benefit of the economic development process.
- Creating professional working environment and establishing the principal of professional conduct among market participants.
- Keeping abreast with developments in capital markets with intent of putting in place systems that insure higher standard of performance.
- Deepening the market through encouraging new listing and diversifying investment instruments.